Friday Five 09.01.17
Go Retro’s Hop-on, Hop-off Tours
- What: This fully narrated tour visits 14 stops in Pensacola, including the oldest house still on its original foundations!
- Website: www.GoRetro.us
- Friday, September 1, Anytime between 10:00am and 4:30pm
- Saturday, September 2, Anytime between 10:00am and 4:30pm
- Where: There are 14 stops included on this tour. You can find a map here.
- How much: $10+ and adults save $2 if wristbands are booked online!
- What: An open-air market offering fresh produce, live plants, baked goods, fine art, antiques and more!
- Website: www.PalafoxMarket.com
- When: Saturday, September 2, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Where: Palafox and Garden
- How much: FREE and open to the public!
Movies at the Saenger Theatre
- What: Enjoy an animated classic during the Family Movie Club in the morning and return in the evening for the Saenger Classic Movie Series! This week is Disney’s Happy Feet (2006) and Bringing Up Baby (1938).
- Website: www.PensacolaSaenger.com
- Saturday, September 2, 10:00am
- Saturday, September 2, 7:00pm
- Where: Saenger Theatre
- How much: $5
2017 Gulf Coast Summer Fest: Jazz Edition
- What: Enjoy 8 straight hours of jazz at the beautiful Maritime Park!
- Website: www.GulfCoastSummerFestJazzEdition.com
- When: Saturday, September 2, 1:35pm-11:45pm
- Where: Maritime Park
- How much: $65+
5 Sisters Jazz Brunch